Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LDAP Module + Zentyal

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LDAP Module + Zentyal
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:25:14 +0100

Hi Claudio,

I hope you're well and wishes you a great 2016 year !

I don't know anything about Zentyal but I have already used the standard LDAP module with Dolibarr and Active directory.
Once setup, you can create a new user by retrieving datas from the LDAP. You can also use sync script to have users and groups synced with the LDAP.

Beware, you must have a login/pass in the LDAP that has rights to read users and groups, this is this access that the module will use to communicate with LDAP.
Then you have to add specific LDAP informations in the conf.php file (same as in the module setup).

Cheers !

Bien cordialement,

--

Maxime Kohlhaas Consultant Associé
26 rue Barthélémy de Laffemas - 26000 Valence

Hi,
one of our customer ask us how to synchronize Zentyal users with
Dolibarr users using LDAP module into Dolibarr.

Is there someone that tried it?
I have never used LDAP Module before, so I don't know if it works
correctly with Active Directory.

Other informations about software:
- Dolibarr version: 3.8
- Zentyal version: 4.0
- Dolibarr installed on Ubuntu server 14.04 amd 64

Thanks

--
Claudio Aschieri
Italian Dolibarr Partners