Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Can't SVN switch from 3.8.4 to 3.9.3

From: Xebax
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Can't SVN switch from 3.8.4 to 3.9.3
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:40:45 +0200

2016ko abuztuaren 18an, osteguna, Jacques PYRAT-ek zion :
> Xebax a écrit le 17/08/2016 à 11:18 :
> > The way you have installed Dolibarr is a bit strange and it is not one
> > of the methods explained in the documentation:
> > https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Installation_-_Upgrade
> OK.
> Do you have tested this recently ?
> Because
>
> http://www.dolibarr.org/files/dolibarr.tgz
>
> is not the latest version but 3.8.3 (not even 3.8.4).

Well, I usually go to Sourceforge and choose the file I want.

You are right, this URL does not lead to the latest stable version.
Something must be fixed, either on the server or in the wiki.

If you want to use wget you can do:
wget --trust-server-names
https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolibarr/files/latest/download

This will give you the ZIP package, not the TGZ one, but the
install/upgrade process is the same.

Best regards,
--
Xebax