Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Facturation dématérialisée avec les administrations e

From: Bernardo Cabezas | 2byte.es
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Facturation dématérialisée avec les administrations en France : Chorus Pro
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 00:10:56 +0200

Hello if you are talking about Electornic Invoice, we have the module “2facturae”. It´s a module that build a XML with the specific normative in Spain (only in Spain) because the last year there is an obligation to send electornic invoice to Public Admnistratations like AEAT or Ayuntamientos, or Comunidades Autónomas. In resume, all public organizations only can receive this kind of invoices.

This invoices is a XML file that is necessary to sign by a company certificate legal or by other companies that have the possibility to sign (here is named “delegated sign”) in order of a company that create this XML file.

I hope my information will be understandable.

Thanks.