[Dolibarr-dev] Field for TAX ID in contacts

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Field for TAX ID in contacts
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:34:10 +0000

Hi I was thinking that would be good to have a tax register id field also in the contacts of a third.
Sometimes at least in some countries this is a required field or if not required is a way important one.

In Brasil for example have the CPF number which is a tax id for a person. In Italy there is a Codice Fiscale,
in Slovenija we have Davcna Stevilka (tax number). I think that this field is an important field and should
be present in dolibarr contacts.

What do you think ?

Rgds
Saxa