Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New template for a Dolibarr module

From: Charles Benke
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New template for a Dolibarr module
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 13:19:25 +0200

Hello All

One of most important way for me is to HARMONIZE and internationalize the natives modules

By example replace

/compta/facture by /invoice

/comm/propal by /proposal

/fourn/commande by supplier_order

My vision is to refactoring with the standard convention for new modules, it’s a long time investisment but continue with the actual structure will guide us to a wall…

I think one major version is not enough to implement maybe 2 or 3

Start working of an standard structure without have before a standard structure for all the module

My 2 cents

Bien cordialement,

Charlie Benke