[Dolibarr-dev] GDPR compatibility

From: Fuhraih
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] GDPR compatibility
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:26:18 +0200

Hello,

I am quite new on the project. After trying to help on some issues and small features, I would like to help for the GDPR compatibility.
Is there someone already working on it and is there a group to discuss about it ?

I wonder about the "anonymization" and "pseudonization". For the first case, it is just to extract the field value with for example MD5 crypto, and for the pseudo the same, but with the storage of the MD5 string and its original value in a table ?

For the GDPR module, is it foreseen to have a system with public page in order that a customer or member can ask the update of deletion of part of his information ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Olivier