dotgnu-libjit

[Libjit-developers] RE: Dumping generated code

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Libjit-developers] RE: Dumping generated code
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:20:01 +0300

Hi,

I know that there is an ELF writer. That is an Ahead-Of-Time Compiler. So that the code can be written to disk.
The debugger is not yet ready. As far as I understand the debugger code is in /jit/jit-debugger*. There still TODO functions like get_current_thread and get_specific_thread.

For the Ahead-Of-Time compilation look:
http://maybe.dotgnu.info:8000/~krokas/books/libJIT/libjit_13.html#SEC23

Cheers,
Kirill.

--

I've only been poking around the sources for a few minutes, and things
look rather good.  But I'm interested in the quality of the generated

I suppose this must be a fairly common operation, esp when debugging
the generated code.

~j