dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] some more x86 ops

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] some more x86 ops
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:51:06 +0530

Aleksey Demakov wrote:

Please find in the attached file a combined patch that contains implementation
of JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_* ops that I sent before and newly implemented
JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_* ops. The second file contains the test I used to
verify the patch.

I'll get someone (krokas hopefully), to implement arrays properly in
dpas. Let me know when you've checked in the .sel files ...

Until then who ever's doing it will have to do it with interp mode.

Cheers,
Gopal
--
Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to
contemplate...