dotgnu-libjit

[Libjit-developers] RE: some more x86 ops

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Libjit-developers] RE: some more x86 ops
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:48:03 +0300

Gopal, please add all open tasks to this page:
http://wiki2.dotgnu.info/libjit_2fJIT_20for_20Portable_20_2eNET

So that the open source community sees what is happening in libJIT and the JIT for Portable .NET and where help is needed. The only way to implement something of size is to the entire open source community to be involved.

Cheers,
Kirill.

> Please find in the attached file a combined patch that contains
> implementation
> of JIT_OP_LOAD_ELEMENT_* ops that I sent before and newly implemented
> JIT_OP_STORE_ELEMENT_* ops. The second file contains the test I used to
> verify the patch.

I'll get someone (krokas hopefully), to implement arrays properly in
dpas. Let me know when you've checked in the .sel files ...

Until then who ever's doing it will have to do it with interp mode.