dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] Patch to handle constants in jit-insn.c

From: Aleksey Demakov
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] Patch to handle constants in jit-insn.c
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:29:09 +0600

Avinash Atreya wrote:

Sorry about the mistake. My first patch to an open source project :(. Do I resubmit the patch retaining the condition checking for constants but returning zero instead?

Never mind. I just checked in myself the version that returns zero.

On a brighter note, it does seem like I have a start on arrays for dpas. Multidimensional arrays are also working. Need a little bit more work on that ( bounds checking and all that). Should hopefully have a patch soon.

Great news! Waiting for the patch.

Regards,
Aleksey