dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] Re: Libjit-developers Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] Re: Libjit-developers Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:19:41 +0100

Dirk Muysers wrote:
Has anybody an idea about what happened to Rhys Weatherly and the Southern Storm Software software which have disappeared from webscape for some time now. Wasn't he supposed to be the libjit lead developer ?

I asked also something similar on http://dotgnu.org/pipermail/libjit-developers/2007-November/000121.html

However, libjit is still being worked on:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/dotgnu-pnet/libjit/jit/?sortby=date#dirlist

Apparently, the main contributor is now Aleksey Demakov
which I suppose is taking the role of libjit lead developer.

I'm still surprised that Rhys Weatherly seemed to have left the libjit project in a way that I percieve as rather quick. I hope he is still well, and just working on other interesting stuff. Apparently Rhys is still subscribing to the list. If he read us could he give some news (even a single sentence like "I'm fine but bored of working on libjit" is perfectly fine for me). Perhaps he is on vecation (it should be spring in Australia now!).

Oh, the libjit list robot seems also quite slow.

Regards to all.