dotgnu-libjit

[Dotgnu-libjit] Libjit bug

From: simone campanoni
Subject: [Dotgnu-libjit] Libjit bug
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:03:00 +0200

Hi everybody,
  I am Simone Campanoni, I'm writing a JIT (called ILDJIT) exploiting the Libjit library.
I have found a bug, but I don't know if it was already discovered.
I have attached 2 really simple example that shows the bug.

The two programs are semantically equivalent but they differ in execution for a bug inside libjit.

The first one, libjittestCorrect is correct :-)
and the second one not (it does not stop).

Thanks
Simone Campanoni