dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] valgrind reports memory leak in libjit

From: Alexey Galakhov
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] valgrind reports memory leak in libjit
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:19:14 +0600

On 30.10.2012 04:52, Aleksey Demakov wrote:
> Hi Alexey,
>
> Thank you very much for your report. To resolve the first problem
> it is needed to add jit_type_free(signature) to the sample code.
> The second problem is indeed a leak in libjit. The fix should be
> pushed in few minutes.
>
> Regards,
> Aleksey

Hi,

Thank you! Can you please fix the tutorial example too? I assumed that
the tutorial shows absolutely correct usage which does not leak.

BTW, dpas has leaks too (about 12k is lost while running on any *.pas
program from the tests included in the distro). Looks like it's a good
idea to run valgrind on all the examples.

Regards,
--
Alex