dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] Cannot build a working Dr Geo on Mac

From: Oscar Nierstrasz
Subject: [Dr. Geo] Cannot build a working Dr Geo on Mac
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 10:29:36 +0200

Hi, I  reported this last week but did not get any response.

I can build a DrGeo image, but when I try to evaluate `DrGeo new` I get the following error.

Can you help? This is a blocker for the the student project on porting DrGeo to GT.

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #iconsPath
DrGeoSystem class>>iconsPath
[] in [] in DrGIcons class>>scale:to:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in DrGIcons class>>scale:to:
[] in Dictionary>>at:ifAbsentPut:
Dictionary>>at:ifAbsent:
Dictionary>>at:ifAbsentPut:
DrGIcons class>>scale:to:
DrGIcons class>>for:
DrGUIControlsManager>>button:
[] in DrGUIControlsManager>>quickToolbar
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
DrGUIControlsManager>>quickToolbar
DrGUIControlsManager>>installTools
DrGeo>>controlsManager:
DrGeo>>initialize
DrGeo class(Behavior)>>new
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluateMethod:to:logged:profiled:
[] in SmalltalkEditor>>evaluate:andDo:ifFail:profiled:
SmalltalkEditor>>afterCompiling:do:for:in:ifFail:
SmalltalkEditor>>afterCompiling:do:ifFail:
SmalltalkEditor>>evaluate:andDo:ifFail:profiled:
SmalltalkEditor>>evaluateSelectionAndDo:ifFail:profiled:
SmalltalkEditor>>doItProfiling:
SmalltalkEditor>>doIt
SmalltalkEditor>>doIt:
SmalltalkEditor(TextEditor)>>dispatchOn:
SmalltalkEditor(TextEditor)>>processKeystrokeEvent:
[] in InnerTextMorph>>processKeystrokeEvent:
InnerTextMorph>>handleInteraction:
InnerTextMorph>>processKeystrokeEvent:
[] in InnerTextMorph>>keyStroke:
DynamicTypingSmalltalkCompleter(AutoCompleter)>>autoCompletionAround:keyStroke:
InnerTextMorph>>keyStroke:
InnerTextMorph>>processKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sendEventTo:
InnerTextMorph(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>startKeyboardDispatch:
KeyboardEvent>>startDispatchFrom:
HandMorph>>startEventDispatch:
HandMorph>>processEventQueue