dragora-members

[Dragora-members] Installation: Make "dragora-medium" "dragora-packages"

From: Michael Siegel
Subject: [Dragora-members] Installation: Make "dragora-medium" "dragora-packages"
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 20:05:17 +0200

Hello everyone,

I just remembered a small issue with the Dragora installation that could
probably be fixed with the next update.

Quoting myself from a message to Matias from a while back:

> After you insert the medium containing the packages, it will be mounted
> to /media/dragora-medium. I think it would be much better to make that
> mountpoint /media/dragora-packages instead.

That's for two rather obvious reasons:

1. This medium contains the packages you'll install.
2. There is more than one medium involved in the installation: the
   package medium and the one you're running the live system and
   installer from.

Michael