edu-eu

[edu-eu] Re: [edu-team] interview request for 'LinuxUser' magazine

From: Bjoern Schiessle
Subject: [edu-eu] Re: [edu-team] interview request for 'LinuxUser' magazine
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:36:31 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Jensch <address@hidden> writes:
> unfortunatly not yet inline with a strategic plan an interview request came
> along the way.
> The magazine 'LinuxUser' is planning a feature on free software and education
> for its july edition.
>
> Therefore I am looking for people who are involved and/or have some knowledge
> about the deployment of free software at schools, universities etc. no matter
> whether backoffice or user programmes.

I think this would be an good oppertunity for us.

Sadly I don't have enough knowledge about concrete Free Software
deployment in schools/universities for an interview.

Since it seems like so far we don't have a single person for the
interview, how about ask them to send their questions directly to
address@hidden I think together we will be able to answer the
questions. At least in the past this procedure worked quite well on our
pr-lists.

best wishes,
Björn

--