Re: Poll: Change xref-show-definitions-function's default?

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Poll: Change xref-show-definitions-function's default?
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 23:58:33 +0000

Daniel Martín wrote:

> Emacs handles them  well and users can bury them if needed.

I agree with you.

In case it wasn't clear,  I think even with a non-default responsive
completion the new buffer is _still_ what feels more natural in this
case, because the information displayed in it is more complex than
just a mere flat list of things to choose from. So I think the current
default should stay.

João