RE: Tramp and conversion of \r\n into \n

From: APEL Martin
Subject: RE: Tramp and conversion of \r\n into \n
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 11:13:55 +0000

Hi Michael,

thanks for the fix and happy new year to you. I have just pulled the latest
changes and rebuilt. I can confirm, that the magit problem has disappeared and
everything works as intended.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,

Martin

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
at 3DS.compliance-privacy@3ds.com<mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy@3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer