Some more analysis of the 2020 Emacs User Survey

From: TEC
Subject: Some more analysis of the 2020 Emacs User Survey
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 03:32:33 +0800

Hello everyone,

I thought there was a lot of untapped potential in the Emacs user survey
results, so I decided to do my own analysis.

You may find my work here:
https://tecosaur.com/public/EmacsSurveyAnalysis2020.html [1].

This analysis was done with the intent of helping the Emacs community
understand itself better, and which aspects of Emacs could benefit the
most from development effort.

I hope that this may be of some interest :)

Timothy.

[1]: You can get a few more formats by changing the file extension to
     one of: .pdf, .org, .org.html.