Proposal for emacs-build-automation mailing list (was: Proposal for emac

From: Michael Albinus
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:11:37 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

Hi,

> MA> I'm OK with either name. However, in the latter case we might ask Glenn
> MA> Morris whether he wants to participate. He's the guy running Emacs CI
> MA> tests on hydra.nixos.org.
>
> I'm also in favor of emacs-build-automation with Glenn and other people
> interested, over a specialized emacs-emba mailing list.

Well, somehow we didn't came to a conclusion, and now we have an
emacs-emba mailing list. Since I still believe that
emacs-build-automation is a better name, I propose we correct this
(deleting emacs-emba ML, creating emacs-build-automation ML).

What do people think? I propose, if there is no objection in a couple of
days, we shall go this way.

> Ted

Best regards, Michael.