Re: emacs for pure Gtk3

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: emacs for pure Gtk3
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 17:01:36 +0200

On 11.01.2021 13:58, Yuuki Harano wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 04:52:39 +0200,
        Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> wrote:
Another thing that seems a bit irritating: the C-g ding causes a
full-frame flash.

I pushed a commit.  It may fix the flash.
Could you try again?

Thanks, looks good now, first and last lines are highlighted.

Another improvement over X11 on HiDPI is the fringes seem scaled 2x? That's probably a good thing, even though the icons look a bit blurry.

Probably nothing we can do until we support something like SVG in the fringes.

Could someone clarify about the fonts, though? The rendering is not bad, and I could probably live with the reduced spacing between characters, but since the behavior is indeed close, could there be just some minor bug lurking in there?