Re: master 8f28a1b: Tweak `condition-case' keyword highlights

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master 8f28a1b: Tweak `condition-case' keyword highlights
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 23:50:31 +0100

> Couldn't we just use `edebug-form-spec' to notice that the arglist isn't
> a funcall position?  That would get a huge number of macros/special
> forms with non-funcall positions right...
> `lisp--el-non-funcall-position-p' would have to parse that, though,
> which might slow things down?

Looking at this a bit more, parsing the edebug spec should be fast
enough, but we'd then need to know what the position of the current sexp
is in its enclosing form?  `parse-partial-sexp' doesn't return this
data...  Skimming scan_sexps_forward, adding a counter doesn't seem
impossible there?  Would that make sense?