org: begin_center in Emacs @HEAD

From: T.V Raman
Subject: org: begin_center in Emacs @HEAD
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 09:18:23 -0800

The org info manual shows
#+BEGIN_CENTER

as the way to introduce a block of centered text and that worked until
recently -- perhaps broke last weekend when the latest org was merged?

Now, the above fails and puts the #+BEGIN_CENTER into the exported
HTML.
Insert that tag using M-x org-insert-structure-template and it works,
the block is in lower case though which appears to be what org wants
now
--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮