Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 19:53:11 +0800

Dmitry Gutov <dmitry@gutov.dev> writes:

> Most of us here already "made some effort" are are already "bent" to
> some degree or other.

So there you have it.  Why is it such a calamity for us to expect the
same of others as well?

> Neither are all of the participants "new employees".

That is not relevant to the point I'm making.

> That can indeed be a good idea to bring up in a corporation of a
> reasonable size (that hasn't yet been bogged down by bureaucracy),
> especially when the hiring market is tough.

It makes you come across as an arrogant person, particularly if these
customs are tried-and-true, and everyone else appears to be abiding by
them to no great detriment.