Re: [ELPA] New Package: p4_16-mode

From: Soham Gumaste
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New Package: p4_16-mode
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:23:40 -0600

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 12:29 AM Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
<paaguti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been using this functionality and would strongly support adding it.
> It would be yet another argument for Emacs for some of our students ;-)
>
> Thanks, Soham
>
> My .2 cents, /PA

Hello Pedro,

Thanks for the support. I must credit Vladimir Gurevich for laying the
foundation.

In addition, I am trying to write a relatively simple
completion-at-point-function for p4_16 (mostly to procrastinate on
homework). Depending on how that goes, Emacs will be even more
lucrative for P4 development!

Thanks

--
Soham Gumaste