Re: count all spelling typos in a given buffer.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: count all spelling typos in a given buffer.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:28:06 +0100

>>> "EB" == Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

> Uwe Brauer wrote:
>> I asked this already on the emacs help list, but maybe
>> somebody here, knows about the following feature, namely:
>> Count all the typos, ispell (flyspell) finds in
>> given buffer.

> I posted this solution on gnu.emacs.help several days ago but
> it hasn't appeared, anyway here you go.

Thanks very much

> ;;; -*- lexical-binding: t -*-
> ;;
> ;; this file:
> ;;   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/spell.el

I also tried to download spell.el but that file needs dwim.el
which I don't have and can't find in the emacs git tree (just pulled)

However I tried your code, and I also downloaded some of your packages,
including your misc.el

Be it as it may., when I execute ispell-count, I receive

Starting "look" process...
let: Autoloading file /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/berg-code/misc.el
failed to define function forward-to-word
Quit

When I rename your misc.el, restart emacs.
I try it again and then I obtain another error which I attach

Maybe I need a actualised version of your misc.el?

Thanks

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.