Re: MINI-PATCH: add how to turn auto-completion in test buffers off

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: MINI-PATCH: add how to turn auto-completion in test buffers off
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 16:45:23 +0200

Would it be possible to have the function to selectively turn off auto-completion in the Emacs code base?
That could be the first step towards auto-completion behaving like flyspell or similar stuff...

/PA

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 at 16:10, <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 04:58:13PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

[...]

> > But how do you propose the OP solves their problem at hand?
>
> See bug#70321.

Ah, I see: so there's no way to disable generally and enable
selectively. Fair enough.

Thanks!

cheers
--
tomás

--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet