Re: suggestionss for best 100% Elisp Oauth2 module(s) & config for 29.4

From: James Thomas
Subject: Re: suggestionss for best 100% Elisp Oauth2 module(s) & config for 29.4 MA-GNUS + mailx + sendmmail please ?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 03:24:54 +0530

Maybe https://github.com/pdobsan/oama (Source:
https://old.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/1e4ozoo/mu4eoauthgmail_question/)

>     How would I configure MA-GNUS and mailx / sendmail to use it ?

I'd gotten this to work:
https://github.com/ccrusius/auth-source-xoauth2/issues/14 not long ago.

>     I really don't want to have to start a separate Emacs Daemon
>     process, as well as 2 separate Browser Oauth2 processes - my laptop is
>     busy enough and has slow internet bandwidth usually - can't Firefox,
>     Emacs, and Chrome be told to use the same Oauth2 Daemon ? What is it ?

I don't know about the browsers, but for the rest you might be able to
combine the above.

Good luck!

Regards,
James