Re: Feature request

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:17:11 +0800

Raoul Comninos <revrari@mweb.co.za> writes:

> It works now and its awesome! I cannot believe that they had this
> feature and removed it. I am a very happy man and I cannot thank you enough.

This feature creates a lot of junk text when attachment folder gets very
large. For example, I keep my travel photos as attachments. There can be
hundreds of photos in a single attachment folder. Showing all the photo
names in a property would be not very useful.

On the other hand, if more people are interested, this feature can be
resurrected as a user-option (disabled by default).

Best,
Ihor