Re: ob-shell intentions and paperwork (was Bash results broken?)

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: ob-shell intentions and paperwork (was Bash results broken?)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 15:20:50 +0100

> Bastien, could you please check Matt's copyright paperwork record in
> FSF?

Matt's copyright paperwork are OK, I added him as FSF-copyrighted
contributor on Worg.

> Does it mean that you are willing to maintain lisp/ob-shell.el?

Until Matt wants to be the maintainer for ob-shell.el, I suggest Ihor
applies the patches.

> In order for you to get admitted to Emacs group, we will first need to
> reach out to Emacs maintainers authorizing your write access.

Matt, you reached out to the Emacs maintainers and they asked me
whether I should give you write access: I told them to wait until you
confirm you want to the be the ob-shell.el maintainer.  If you don't,
I think sharing patches that another Org maintainer applies is enough.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien