Use timestamp instead of time-stamp uniformly in Org (was: How to update

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Use timestamp instead of time-stamp uniformly in Org (was: How to update a timestamp?)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:29:05 +0000

Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes:

> Also, when searching through the manual for time-stamp, I was a victim
> of the time-stamp/timestamp curse :-)

Manual overwhelmingly uses timestamp, except several "time-spamped",
which appear to be just right.

Not so much for function and variable names. Some (few) use time-stamp
with dash.

Would you be interested to create a patch?
We can simply provide "timestamp" aliases to "time-stamp" functions and
variables and then mention the aliases in the manual.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,