Re: [FR] Allow to #+include files verbatim without any processing (was:

From: gnuric
Subject: Re: [FR] Allow to #+include files verbatim without any processing (was: Have export treat file: paths in INCLUDED file relative to the INCLUDING file's dir)
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 21:32:00 +0000

Hi Ihor,
Thanks for your reply and clarification on what Timothy meant.

1. Is there a general workaround that could be used as of now?
2. Is there something I can do to help with a :dir or similar option's
development? I have some (very) basic knowledge of lisp.
3. If it helps, this behavior has changed since (at least) Org
9.1.9-65-g5e4542, which is the default distributed with GNU Emacs 26.3. With
that Org, export to html took the links in the #+INCLUDE'd .org files as being
relative to the includer's dir (i.e., the PARENT .org file's dir), which I
consider 'verbatim' inclusion.

-Omid