Re: [BUG] Org-9.6.x org templates hang on 'clipboard pasted as level 2 s

From: Carlo Tambuatco
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org-9.6.x org templates hang on 'clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree'...
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 06:14:04 -0400

I tried M-x toggle-debug-on-quit like you said, then I tried to run one of my
capture templates. It froze on ‘clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree’, again,
then
I did C-g to quit, but then it just quits out of creating the template. I think
it
is some bug during the copy paste step when it is pasting information from
the template to the subtree, but I don’t know the technical details.

I don’t see any backtrace.

It is weird, because SOME of my templates still work. But all of my templates
worked perfectly before 9.6.x. Now some of them are giving me this error.