Re: Slashes inserted into Common Lisp code evaluation results

From: gerard . vermeulen
Subject: Re: Slashes inserted into Common Lisp code evaluation results
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 07:14:03 +0000

Igor, merged the patch yesterday with the bugfix branch.
It is now in https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/org-9.7pre0.20230502.124756.tar or later.

It should not matter whether you are using Emacs-28 or Emacs-29.

Regards -- Gerard

On 03.05.2023 08:00, Nathan Van Ymeren wrote:
Ahh, I forgot to specify.  I too use Sly in lieu of Slime, though I'm
on emacs 28.  That patch does not appear to have made its way into the
prerelease I’m running.  I will apply it manually later this evening
and see how it goes.

Thanks,

May 2, 2023 03:52:52 gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net: