Re: org code and error catching

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: org code and error catching
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 05:27:38 +0200

> In my attempts, the tests started failing for no obvious reason.
> Just from changing `condition-case' to `condition-case-unless-debug'.
>
> Though I did not investigate if it happened for every atomic change.

Hmm - mine gave a different result: I cloned the org-mode archive from
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/org-mode.git, called "make" and
ran the tests as described in the "testing/README".  That gave 6 failing
tests.

Then I blindly replaced every occurrence of `condition-case' with
`condition-case-unless-debug' (everywhere but not in the tests), ran
"git clean -xf", then "make" again, and ran the tests again.  Again 6
failing tests.

Not sure if I did something wrong.

Michael.