ob-clojure: results quoted nil

From: rab
Subject: ob-clojure: results quoted nil
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 21:59:55 -0400

Hello!
I am trying to follow examples on a book and I noticed a minor bug that is literally "bugging" me. :-D
The quoted NIL is not showing on the Result block.

Org mode version 9.6.1 (9.6.1-??-fe92a3ced @ /Users/rafiks/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/)

 #+begin_src clojure :results value
    (nil? 1)
    (nil? nil)
    (if "bears eat beets"
      "bears beets Battlestar Galactica")
    (if nil
      "This won't be the result because nil is falsey"
      "nil is falsey")
   #+end_src

   #+RESULTS:
   | false                              |