Re: [BUG] org-capture, level-2 heading, org-set-tags-command [9.6.6 ( @

From: Patrick Useldinger
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-capture, level-2 heading, org-set-tags-command [9.6.6 ( @ /Users/pu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.6/)]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 11:15:32 +0200

On 20/05/2023 22:01, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> You can try to bisect your config to identify which part is triggering
> the problem. See
> https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/87ee2nlslt.fsf@localhost/ and
> https://github.com/Malabarba/elisp-bug-hunter

I have "bisected" init.el to no avail, the problem remains.
Then I started doing the same with the org file and I was able to
reproduce the problem with the following minimal file:

---

;; -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#+TODO: WAIT(w) TODO(t) DELG(d) | DONE(x)
#+STARTUP: show2levels hidestars nologrepeat
#+ARCHIVE: %s_archive::
* CAPTURE
** Regulars
*** TODO [#C] -- Empty CAP.org/CAPTURE
     SCHEDULED: <2023-05-26 Fri ++1w>
** Cap-X
** WAIT hello
            :test:
** DONE read "acceptable use"
    DEADLINE: <2023-05-19 Fri>

---

I am also posting my init.el here, just in case anybody can spot
anything problematic.