Re: How to convert an HTML export bloc to a normal Org Babel output ?

From: copropriete27ruemoret
Subject: Re: How to convert an HTML export bloc to a normal Org Babel output ?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 10:46:58 +0200

[ For some reason, an answer posted yesterday seems to have been lost. Rewriting/reposting... ]

Nice answer ! I suppose that this is more a misdesign than a bug (limited goals of Dyalog,that emacs-jupyter cannot alleviate).

Your suggestion worked. But now, I have to pass to my :post function various arguments that a "normal" source block handler should have done. Is there a way for the post function to access the (say..) :results, :file, etc... arguments of the source block ?

Sincerely,

-- Emmanuel Charpentier