Re: org-insert-link completion by description (Re: what is the purpose o

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: org-insert-link completion by description (Re: what is the purpose of "This link has already been stored"?)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:26:31 -0700

i guess i expected completion to show only description with recently
saved at top.  if i want, i can also select by ido's flex, c-spc,
arrow keys, etc.  ido is already set up for accessibility for me and
is used all the time for other purposes.

then there is the opportunity for fanciness with sets of links
gathered and pasted in one place.  i haven't considred what i would
need or what is possible there.  except the crash-proof editing and
register ideas which are almost orthogonal.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com