Re: Feature request: adjust ~org-agenda-format-item~ to let the user cho

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Feature request: adjust ~org-agenda-format-item~ to let the user choose the first level included in breadcrumbs
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 20:14:31 +0000

"M. Pger" <mpger@protonmail.com> writes:

> Sorry for the possibly silly question, but by '+1', can I understand that you
> will implement this feature because you think it is worth it?

No, it just means that I think that this feature makes sense to be
implemented. Basically, upvote.

Whether I am going to implement it myself depends on other users.

I usually do not put agenda features high in my todo list because
org-agenda.el is a pain to work with due to obsolete code. But, I will
re-consider if other people also say that they want this feature.

[ For context, I currently have 500 feature requests and ideas recorded in
my notes. And there are also bugs and general maintenance tasks... I have
to prioritize. ]

Or maybe someone motivated enough can try to implement it and submit a
patch (see https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html). I will then
provide assistance. (Helping new and returning contributors is certainly
high in my todo list ;])

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,