org-bibtex manual

From: Ypo
Subject: org-bibtex manual
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 00:59:40 +0200

Hi

I have been reading about org-bibtex, and I think the mail list were right when advised it to me (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-10/msg00621.html).

Now... I would like to start using it. I have seen it has a kind of org-capture template (M-x org-bibtex-create-in-current-entry).

If I wanted to add more properties:

- How should the different properties be named and filled to work correctly?

- Should the names of the properties be exactly like in Bibtex?

- Are there any existing org-capture templates with the properties each entry type could have? Or could you advise a manual of bibtex to create myself some complete templates?

Thanks!