[ANM] org-timeblock: Schedule your day visually, using timeblocking tech

From: Ilya Chernyshov
Subject: [ANM] org-timeblock: Schedule your day visually, using timeblocking technique inside Emacs
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 01:08:26 +0700

Hi! I wrote a package that provides interactive day view for orgmode
tasks. With this package you can visually understand your day schedule
and quickly reschedule your tasks and events. Essentially, this is what
modern calendars provide, although my package currently only provides
day view.

The package works entirely inside Emacs.

https://github.com/ichernyshovvv/org-timeblock/

A couple of screenshots:

1.
https://github.com/ichernyshovvv/org-timeblock/raw/master/screenshots/org-timeblock.png
2.
https://github.com/ichernyshovvv/org-timeblock/raw/master/screenshots/org-timeblock-with-list.png

Screencast. The video itself merely shows how the package works and how
one could quickly operate on his day plan. So, it's not so
informative. See README file in the repo to find out how to start using
it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuMcPotV71I

If you have any suggestions, ideas or whatever, please leave comments
here or post on github issues. Also, pull requests are welcome.