Re: is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 16:35:26 +0000

On Tuesday,  1 Aug 2023 at 16:22, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> ox-koma-letter, which you likely use, understands EXPORT_LOCATION
> property, but not LOCATION.

Ah, interesting.  Yes, I do use (infrequently) ox-koma-letter.  Whereas
all my other org related tools understand LOCATION and not
EXPORT_LOCATION.  I will ignore these (false positive) lines.

>> : 60 low   Potentially malformed timestamp.  Recognized: <2021-01-29 Fri
>> 16:00-17:00>
>
> May you give an example of a timestamp at "60"?

  <2021-01-29 16:00-17:00>

and I now immediately see the subtle (or not so subtle) difference:
there is no day of the week specified.

I misunderstood the message from org-lint: it is telling me what it
thinks the timestamp was intended to be, not what I had actually
specified!  Maybe the output from org-lint should say "Interpreted as"
instead of "recognized"?  Or even "recognized as" would be better.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.7-594-gf03b83 in Emacs 30.0.50