Re: #+startup: noalign & C-c }

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: #+startup: noalign & C-c }
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 11:38:04 +0000

Edgar Lux <edgarlux@mailfence.com> writes:

> Hi! Is there a way to prevent resizing of a table with
> =org-table-toggle-coordinate-overlays=?

There is no such user option.
Internally, `org-table-align' is what takes care about adding the
coordinate overlays, so it might be non-trivial to avoid the alignment.

> P.S. Is it polite that I reply with a thanks? or is it better to stay silent
> to avoid the extra e-mail (reading on your side)?

These things are filtered out automatically after seeing thousands of
emails. So, do not worry.

If you want to know posting rules, see
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-mailing-list.html#orgf51c63e

--