Re: [BUG] tangle breaks fortran modules [9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-581-gd38

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [BUG] tangle breaks fortran modules [9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-581-gd38ca5)]
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 11:07:36 +0100

I opened the latest Org git repo, ran make repro, opened the file,
clicked on "tangle" link, moved to the linked source code, and executed
it. It worked.

So, I am unable to reproduce the problem on my system.

Hello Ihor,

Thanks for investigating.  Can you please post your tangled file named circle.f90.

Mine looks like this

    program main
    MODULE Circle
          implicit None
          public :: area
    contains
          function area(r)
          implicit none
          real, intent(in) :: r
          real :: area
          area = 3.14159 * r**2
          return
          end function area
    END MODULE Circle
    end program main

which is broken because org/babel has added the first and last lines.

Thanks,

Paul