Re: [BUG] org-export-with-broken-links not respected for (org-icalendar-

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-export-with-broken-links not respected for (org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files t) [9.6.9 ( @ /home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.9/)]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:14:26 -0300

Hi!  I reply below:

Em [2023-09-10 dom 07:50:22+0000], Ihor Radchenko escreveu:

> One possible way to fix the confusion could be adding a new
> `org-export-async-preserve-global-state' variable.  When non-nil, we
> will transfer global state in addition to the buffer-locals.  But I
> would like to hear other opinions first, if there are any.

In the meantime, or *in addition* to other changes, we could ameliorate
the problem with documentation.  Probably mention the potentially
confusing behavior in the Org manual, and maybe also in the docstring of
`org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files' and other functions that invoke
async export.

Regards!

--
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback.
- Free Software Supporter: https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter