Re: Addendum

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Addendum
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 00:24:37 +0200

Summer Emacs <summeremacs@summerstar.me> writes:

> I’m not certain. I just wanted to mention that before anyone piles on
> me for not recognising that fact.

To reach a conclusion, I would recommend you to:

1. Start a minimal Emacs with 'emacs -Q'.
2. Open the problematic file and see if the bug still shows.
3. If it does, cut the file down to the problematic part.
4. Finally, share the cut-down file here.

Rudy
--
"It is far better to have a question that can't be answered than an answer that
can't be questioned."

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava