Re: Bug with "BEAMER_OPT: shrink" and links

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Bug with "BEAMER_OPT: shrink" and links
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 07:38:41 +0000

Hi Guillaume,

On Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 19:41, Guillaume MULLER wrote:
> Here is a small test.org file that uses shrink to reduce the size of the
> slides:

[...]

> If you run 'org-beamer-export-to-pdf' on this file, you'll get a PDF
> where the clickable area for the link is most of the time way out of
> the text for the link...

Confirmed: same issue for me.

However, having looked at the LaTeX generated, I do not believe this is
a bug in org; rather, it is likely an issue with beamer so you may need
to bring this up on one of the LaTeX lists/groups.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.7-661-g34ee6f in Emacs 30.0.50