Re: Suggestions for Text-To-Speech (TTS) from Org sources?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Suggestions for Text-To-Speech (TTS) from Org sources?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 10:16:41 -0400

espeak-ng likes to have speechdispatcher on a system and festival likes to
have language-specific voices on it to use.
fenrir which you didn't mention runs in user land and has no kernel
dependencies.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.