Re: org-capture firefox extension not capture in some cases

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: org-capture firefox extension not capture in some cases
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 10:00:32 +0000

> in html gmail, i can capture message body text and whatever else.
>
> gmail has an html version and a js version.  html is faster and better for me.
>
> in disroot.org, if i try to capture message body text, it seems to
> capture just the link but does not capture the message body text.

Are you using bookmarklet? Particular extension?

>From Org perspective, all we care about is the data passed to Emacs via
org-protocol key/value fields. The question is whether that data is
actually given and mishandled by Org or whether the Firefox extension
you are using is not being able to get the text from particular web page.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,